The Decision Factory is a Community Interest Company focused towards young black males ages 11-24 offering:
- Tailored mentoring programmes (both group & 1:1), peer mentoring and coaching.
- Bespoke projects/ programmes addressing day to day issues affecting the black community, with a specific focus on black boys. Black girls will be incorporated at a later date.
- The addressing and breaking down of societies stigmas and dogmatic beliefs with educational workshops and training.
- Networking events, entrepreneurial workshops, career support, advocacy and more.
- Collaborative ventures with other organisations that share the same beliefs and values.
The Decision Factory (TDF) believes in equipping young people that look like us with the proficiency to thrive and achieve their limitless potential.
The Decision Factory CIC is a Registered Community Interest Company incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 in England and Wales and regulated by the Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies under Company Number 11437715.