The Decision Factory Seeking Volunteers
The Decision Factory are seeking ambitious and vibrant volunteers who can work remotely and contribute significantly to our young and rapidly growing community interest company.
We are looking for people with initiative and fresh ideas with the drive and desire to enhance and enrich the black community. The Decision Factory believes in equipping ‘young’ people that look like us with the proficiencies to thrive and achieve their unlimited potential. Presently our focus is with black boys aged between 11-24.
Everything that The Decision Factory does as an organisation leads back to one of our mission and core values therefore the ideal candidate for this position must be aligned with The Decision Factory’s mission and core values:
- Belief in black empowerment and black excellence and the achievement thereof
- Respect & understanding of our target market/ service users
- High level of professionalism and adaptability
- Consistency & reliability
- Humility and a positive attitude to learn
Mission Statement – Our Mission & Core Values
- To create a robust system, through a community of role-models because we believe that society is not always fair and just – thus we strive to create environments where black youths can achieve their full potential.
- Inviting members of the BME Community to take an equal footing to share their unique experiences and privileges to contribute towards a purpose much larger than any individual.
- The purpose is for the advancement of our future generations, achieving success through developing new applications and remixing old approaches to overcome challenges.
This is an exciting time for The Decision Factory as it shows our growth and commitment to develop the team by seeking volunteers to embark on this journey with us whilst fulfilling the below listed remote roles:
- Content Creation Manager
- Graphics & Design Manager
- Web Development Manager
- Creative Community Manager
- Multimedia Manager
- IT Systems and Infrastructure Manager
- Research & Administration Manager
To apply for any of the vacancies advertised, email: email@example.com with a recent CV (2 pages) and a covering letter (1 page) detailing your relevant work experience today.