This position provides a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual to expand their portfolio by partnering with The Decision Factory in its communications and content creation processes. Candidates will have an appreciation and perceptive eye for writing and communication with an adept understanding of captivating and engaging an online audience. We are looking for an awesome content creator with a passion for marketing and social media.
The position is particularly suited to candidates building careers in journalism, media and digital communications.
- Travel for quarterly board or ad hoc client meetings will be paid by The Decision Factory
- Minimum commitment of 6 months
- Negotiable but ideally 1-3 days per week
- 2-4 hours per day for initial 2 months and 2 hours a week thereafter
- To apply, please include a CV (2 pages max) and covering letter (1 page max)
The Content Creation Manager will provide essential support to the Communications and Administration Team at The Decision Factory. The successful candidate will lead on the production of key resources and campaigns, taking ownership of important aspects of our communications work. These will help to increase the public profile of The Decision Factory and raise the vital awareness to enable us to deliver our programmes across the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead on the design and production of key communications materials including annual reviews, trustees’ reports, newsletters, training manuals, press releases, posters, leaflets, and banners
- Working with other team members to generate and create to allow our social media team to circulate via social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Enhance The Decision Factory’s communications strategy
- Developing and updating ideas for The Decision Factory website
Skills, Competencies and Attributes
- Experience in creative writing with examples of past work or portfolio
- Sound understanding and experience of online audience engagement
- Excellent organisational and IT skills with an attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desk research skills
- Previous communications experience (e.g. copy/content writing, social media marketing, blogging/vlogging)
- Proficient in the use of social media channels
To apply for this role email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent CV (2 pages) and a covering letter (1 page) detailing your relevant work experience.