This position provides a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual to expand their portfolio by partnering with The Decision Factory to manage the social networks remotely. This position is about engaging, building and proactively managing a social media community which reflects the beliefs of The Decision Factory.
The position is particularly suited to candidates building careers in social media, online marketing and digital communications.
- Travel for quarterly board or ad hoc client meetings will be paid by The Decision Factory
- Minimum commitment of 6 months
- Negotiable but ideally 1-3 days per week
- 2-4 hours per day for initial 2 months and 2 hours a week thereafter
- To apply, please include a CV (2 pages max) and covering letter (1 page max)
The Creative Community Manager will be responsible for managing an online social community. You will provide essential support to the Communications and Administration Team at The Decision Factory. The successful candidate will lead the creation, conception and presentation of social media strategies covering The Decision Factory online platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Posting content and creating /managing social media campaigns for growth and engagement on various platforms.
- Tracking trending topics and building ‘reactive’ campaigns as and when required
- Responsible for social media posts and interaction with online community members
- Ensure regular social media content is relevant and engaging
- Monitor, measure and report back to the board on the success of community engagement
Skills, Competencies and Attributes
- Social media marketing or community management experience
- Skilful in creating engaging, creative content over various social media channels
- Experience of working with social listening and analytics tools and reacting to data to improve The Decision Factory’s content strategy
- An in depth understanding of social channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube
- Self- driven, detail oriented and able to multi-task and deliver with high quality
- Experience of using social media analytical tools to monitor performance and build a brand via social media from the beginning
- Copy/content writing, blogging/vlogging)
- Proficiency in CMS/WordPress
To apply for this role email: email@example.com with a recent CV (2 pages) and a covering letter (1 page) detailing your relevant work experience today.