This position provides a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual to expand their portfolio by partnering with The Decision Factory in its graphic and web development processes. Candidates will have an appreciation and perceptive eye for design with an adept understanding of graphics development for online use. Someone with a passion and skill for creating animated GIFs, videos, blog posts, animation, photography
The position is particularly suited to candidates building careers in graphic design and digital communications.
- Travel for quarterly board or ad hoc client meetings will be paid by The Decision Factory
- Minimum commitment of 6 months
- Negotiable but ideally 1-3 days per week
- 2-4 hours per day for initial 2 months and 2 hours a week thereafter
- To apply, please include a CV (2 pages max) and covering letter (1 page max)
The Graphics and Design Manager will provide essential support to the Communications & Administration Team at The Decision Factory. The successful candidate will lead on the production of key resources and campaigns, taking ownership of important aspects of our communications and design work. These will help to increase the public profile of The Decision Factory and raise the vital awareness to enable us to deliver our programmes across the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead on the design of key online communications materials newsletters, training manuals, posters, leaflets and banners
- Create and deliver digital graphics for online media circulation, including video content
- Enhance The Decision Factory’s communications strategy and advance our company aesthetics (e.g. new logos, fonts, etc.)
- Developing and updating The Decision Factory website with new designs and ideas
Skills, Competencies and Attributes
- Remarkable design acumen with examples of past work or portfolio
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop)
- Excellent IT skills, particularly proficient in the use of social media channels
- Organisational skills with an attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous communications experience (e.g., social media marketing, blogging/vlogging)
- Proficiency in the use of social media channels
To apply for this role email: email@example.com with a recent CV (2 pages) and a covering letter (1 page) detailing your relevant work experience today.