This position provides a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual to expand their portfolio by partnering with The Decision Factory to manage all aspect of multimedia. The ideal candidate will develop digital channels and multimedia products that support the requirements of The Decision Factory. You will help us to deliver engaging audio/visual video content to inspire all those who interact with the company.
The position is particularly suited to candidates building careers in photography, videography and audio/visual engineers.
- Travel for quarterly board or ad hoc client meetings will be paid by The Decision Factory
- Minimum commitment of 6 months
- Negotiable but ideally 1-3 days per week
- 2-4 hours per day for initial 2 months and 2 hours a week thereafter
- To apply, please include a CV (2 pages max) and covering letter (1 page max)
- Ensure all audio visual and media services are delivered to the in a professional and efficient manner
- Assist with filming/photography of meetings and events where required
- Assist and support the client in the use of fixed and portable audio-visual equipment
- Ensure all video conferencing requirements for the client are met in full
- Ensure all equipment onsite/offsite is maintained and kept in working order with all faults reported to the board
- Maintain total confidentiality relating to information received for presentations and broadcasts etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting up and breaking down audio visual and video conference equipment for events/meetings
- Running the audio-visual aspect of presentations for high profile meetings
- Liaising with clients to establish needs and providing support in respect of those needs
- Assist in the running and management of events, auditorium meetings and live broadcasts
Skills, Competencies and Attributes
- Demonstrate an aptitude towards providing a high level of customer service
- Experience of working in a media service/audio visual environment
- High standard of computer literacy including MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Should have an understanding of PDF Reader to a basic level and WebEx to a basic level
- An excellent communicator confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Proficiency in CMS/WordPress
To apply for this role email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent CV (2 pages) and a covering letter (1 page) detailing your relevant work experience today.