This position provides a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual to expand their portfolio by partnering with The Decision Factory as a Research & Administration Manager. Candidates will have an appreciation and perceptive eye for sub-editing, research, office administration and database management.
The position is particularly suited to candidates building careers in Journalism, Business Administration & Researcher.
- Travel for quarterly board or ad hoc client meetings will be paid by The Decision Factory
- Minimum commitment of 6 months
- Negotiable but ideally 1-3 days per week
- 2-4 hours per day for initial 2 months and 2 hours a week thereafter
- To apply, please include a CV (2 pages max) and covering letter (1 page max)
The Research & Administration Manager will be responsible for providing essential support to the Communications and Administration Team at The Decision Factory. Being able to communicate effectively across the company and external customers your administrative skills will be second to none. As this is a remote role it is important for this candidate to exhibit strong organisational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Update and conduct simple uploads to the company website e.g. recruitment vacancies and business content
- Assist with administrative duties, such as Petty Cash, Travel and Hotel bookings
- Update and maintain excel spreadsheets and other business databases e.g. Monday
- Assisting the board as required
Skills, Competencies and Attributes
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including, Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Attention to detail
- Publishing/journalistic experience
- An interest in social media, content writing, blogging/vlogging
To apply for this role email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent CV (2 pages) and a covering letter (1 page) detailing your relevant work experience today.