This position provides a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual to expand their portfolio by partnering with The Decision Factory in its web development processes. Candidates will have an adept understanding of web development and programming languages.
The position is particularly suited to candidates building careers in graphic design, web development and digital communications.
- Travel for quarterly board or ad hoc client meetings will be paid by The Decision Factory
- Minimum commitment of 6 months
- Negotiable but ideally 1-3 days per week
- 2-4 hours per day for initial 2 months and 2 hours a week thereafter
- To apply, please include a CV (2 pages max) and covering letter (1 page max)
The Web Development Manager will provide essential support to the Communications and Administration Team at The Decision Factory. The successful candidate will lead on the production of The Decision Factory websites and continual updating of the sites. This will help to increase the public profile of The Decision Factory and raise the vital awareness to enable us to deliver our programmes across the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead on the creation, development and updating of the initial website and our associated sites
- Advance our company aesthetics (new logos, fonts) by working with our content & graphics team
- Ensure quality, optimisation and best practice for digital projects
- Implement the strategy for externally hosted websites
- Lead on our websites performances, managing the site architecture and expanding web content
- Work alongside agency partners to apply SEO best practices to current external-facing websites and ensure their implementation on future website productions
- Provide guidance to team members throughout email campaign end-to-end processes, including: development, analytics and reporting
- Ensure new content is displayed in a timely manner and to a high standard
Skills, Competencies and Attributes
- Outstanding Web Creation and Development skills with examples of past work or portfolio
- Excellent Organisational skills with an attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous communications experience (e.g. copy/content writing, social media marketing, blogging/vlogging)
- Proficient in the use of social media channels
To apply for this role email: email@example.com with a recent CV (2 pages) and a covering letter (1 page) detailing your relevant work experience today.